The Client produces bags for prestigious Italian and International designer labels, and also offers consulting on the product. Following many years spent as a subcontractor, the entrepreneur dreamed of establishing himself with his own brand collection.
Having identified the distinct potentials of the company, Consulgroup consultants finalized a sales development plan for the new business area which included the following activities.
- Defining the concept of the collection and choice of price positioning and distribution.
- Identification of sales plan and goals.
- Analysis of cost structure and definition of price formulation mechanisms.
- Selection of advertising agency and choice of promotional supports.
- Development and management of Italian sales network.
- Development of large-scale retail trade.
- Opening of first foreign markets.
One year later the company was operating with a network of 15 agents for Italy and its product was sold in 400 shops nationwide.