The Client is a family-run company which produces furnishings for public bodies, prison buildings, schools and offices. Work is usually attained through public tenders. Turnover and profitability were stagnant and mediocre with respect to the potential offered by the sector.
Consulgroup was asked to work alongside the Client to develop the company. Consulgroup responded by developing a strategic plan to implement in five years.
- Innovation of product range through analysis of the more evolved European markets (France –Germany).
- Analysis of the potential of the available distribution channels and definition of sales goals.
- Organization and training of the national and international sales network.
- Organization of technical seminars for the buying offices of potential clients.
- Preparation of sales tools and tools to monitor sales results.
- Analysis of the potential of key international markets and start business relations with selected importers.
In five years the company has doubled its turnover becoming the leader in its target market.