The Client is a women’s footwear manufacturer in the mid-high range market sector with two collections, the first elegant and fashionable, the second casual and sporty. The investments in advertising and development of original collections failed to yield appropriate profitability.
Consulgroup was asked to define a three- year sales and marketing plan focused on growth in turnover and product margins. A team of Consulgroup consultants temporarily worked alongside the Sales Management of the company intervening in the organizational aspect and sales policy.
- Re-organization of the Italian sales network, with placement of sales staff directly in Milan and Rome.
- Requalification of foreign sales network.
- Analysis of zone potential and definition of new sales goals.
- Analysis of cost structure and review of price formulation mechanisms.
- Three-year advertising plan with a budget centred on growth objectives.
- Client loyalty programme with promotional supports inside shops.
After two years sales grew an average of 21% per year and EBITDA touched 17.5% of sales.