The client is a women’s footwear manufacturer with a mid-range product for large-scale distribution. The industrialization of the collection lacked suitable coordination with continuous delays with respect to market expectations.
Consulgroup defined an organizational model that included monitoring and timing for collection development, with precise authorizations to staff.
- Re-organization of R&D area, modelling, industrialization.
- Timing of collection development and reporting system.
- Replacement of design CAD.
- Review of sample collection production activity.
- Redefinition of modelling tasks and industrialization with suitable priority identification and works progress report tools.
After three seasons timing of collection development was reduced to an average of 30 days and industrialization to 20 days. .