The R&D area and the technical department required an organizational revolution because of inefficiency in product design and development.
Consulgroup re-planned the conception, design and industrialization of the products, modifying the organizational structure and introducing cutting-edge information technology tools. The change in roles and duties allowed for a change in employee mentality.
- Review of organizational structure.
- Procedures to develop new products or modify existing ones.
- Introduction of a Product Data Management system and a Graphics Configurator for design, interfaced with the productive machines.
- Re-configuration of technical department.
- Review of industrial cost formation system.
- Start production efficiency control.
The professional and organizational growth of the technical department has reduced product development times and introduced an operating system that is no longer dependent on the single worker. Now each process is tracked with precision.