The Client produces different collections of men, women and children’s footwear under its own brand names for the high-end market sector. Management of the purchasing materials did not include a suitable quality system which led to additional costs.
Consulgroup worked alongside the R&D, Product and Purchasing areas to define a quality system suited to the needs of the company, involving the raw material suppliers.
- Quality control and organizational structure operating procedures.
- Reporting system (business intelligence).
- Control system of foreign suppliers.
- Re-defining purchasing contracts.
- Re-defining suppliers contracts.
After two seasons the purchasing account reduced by 3 percentage points and the operating management of foreign suppliers was simplified.